CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

19.4.09

Mothers Album

Mother's Day is just 3 weeks away (May 10) so I've been thinking a lot about motherhood and my own mother. I wanted to highlight all the mothers I've known who have taught me life-shaping lessons. So in pondering these lovely ladies, I designed this album with fabric on the front and back covers which make it feminine and beautiful. Not only could you highlight a group of mothers, you could also pay tribute to your one and only mother - what better gift could a mother receive than a special hand-made album. Whichever theme you decide, it will be a cherished keep-sake for years to come. Tips on making the album and photos are included as well as 2 pre-sewn titles to choose from, a list of mothers' quotes and an additional blank page for journaling of your own . There is a limited supply, so make sure you stop in soon and pick one up.
Tonya
Cost is $15.00




0 comments:


Distributed by Deluxe Templates